RUE PORTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF RE-SHIPPING RETURNED GOODS DUE TO INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS.
- DTG is a direct to garment print process and differs in quality from screenprinting. DTG is more affected by machine washing and impurities such as spots and peeling are common. It also does not print vibrant RGB colors and sharp solid lines in comparison to silk-screened graphics.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES, REFUNDS
- All sales and prints are final - sample and production. No exception.
- Due to printing, there are no refunds allowed for printed samples or production. Sample orders are meant for pre-production approvals.
- There is a 3% allowance for defects on all orders for any prints including sampling or bulk production. This is standard across the industry.
- Damaged garment claims must be made within 3 days of delivery. Damage garment applies to garment only and excludes print results.
We work with full confidentiality. Our system and file upload is 100% secure. We do not share your designs and protect all uploaded files. Other brands are not able to view your private showroom or uploads. We may post a preview of your work by request only if granted permission.