Copyrights & Disclaimers
SIMPLE STEP BY STEP PROCESS
- We require a sample order for every design in order to reach 99.9% satisfaction and approval.
- One-stop: brands are able to upload their artwork & provide style names for their order on a single page before adding-to-cart.
- After ordering samples, every brand/company will be granted special access to their own private digital showroom on our platform to manage their designs & full production.
FOR EVERY DESIGN: choose product > choose size > choose customization option > upload mock-up > upload design > name your product > add to cart > if desired, update quantity in cart. Repeat this process for new designs.
Mock-ups are not artwork. They are cad examples of how your design should look on the product. Please be sure to have a mock-up + master artwork file ready for upload before ordering. See below for artwork file requirements. Insufficient artwork files will be rejected.
Production is ordered exclusively through our showroom system. Customers will receive another invite to access their Showroom once it is launched. Every sample order is added to your showroom where you will be able to manage the details of your production orders.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I supply my own garments? No. We only print on Rue Porter blanks as a full package.
2. If I purchased blanks from the main website, can I transfer them to Rue Porter Studios for printing? Unfortunately, due to our logistical setup which ensures operational efficiency, all prints must be ordered exclusively on our dedicated Studios website.
3. Can I return my printed products? All sales are final and cannot be returned. We provide a sample ordering process for your approval before any production order.
4. I just checked out. Can I cancel the sample order? Our process is automated and we do not allow cancellation of any order after checkout. We immediately begin working on your samples from setting up the artwork to preparing your blanks for printing.
5. Can I edit my artwork after submission? We do not allow any alterations or edits to the artwork after the order has been submitted. Please triple-check everything before finalizing your order.
6. Can you customize designs for me? We do not offer graphic design services.
7. How do I know my file is good enough? Please check our artwork file requirements.
8. I just want to order blanks. Please visit our main website www.rueporter.com for blanks only.
9. Are there any color limitations? We are unable to print flourescent/neon, gold, or silver metallic colors with shine.
10. What are we allowed to print? Please check our copyrights and disclaimer page. We will not print any copyrighted material or designs that promote hate.
11. Do you offer neck labeling or printing? Currently, we do not offer this service.
12. What is the turnaround time? Your order should be complete within our average production time of 4-7 business days. In some cases, we may need an additional 3-5 business days. Please note stock availability on blanks may push back production time. If this is the case, there will be a statement within the product description and/or an email notification.
13. How can I be sure my designs are kept private? We work with full confidentiality. Our system & file upload is 100% secure. We do not share your designs and protect all uploaded files. Other brands are not able to view your private showroom or uploads. We may post a preview of your work by request only if granted permission.
ARTWORK FILE REQUIREMENTS
Colors: full-color graphics.
Design: Artwork must be transparent & dimensions must be sized to print.
Specs: 300dpi minimum using .png, .tiff, .psd, .ai. We allow up to 500mb file upload so customers can send us the highest resolution to yield the best results.
Artwork Size & Placement: w:34cm x h:45cm, front & back only.
Products: T-shirts, Hoodies, Crewnecks.
We print on Rue Porter blanks only. Service is exclusive to approved European accounts. We reserve the right to reject any order due to copyright issues. We do not offer design services. European brands must sign up on RuePorter.com and go through our initial application process before being invited to access Rue Porter Studios.